Chevaliers d honneur Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Api Fql Query

Répondre au sujet    Chevaliers d honneur Index du Forum » EVENEMENTS » Le Tournoi d'Argent Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Facebook Api Fql Query
Auteur Message
latoraq

Message Facebook Api Fql Query Répondre en citant

Facebook Api Fql Query
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. Graham Reed Hastings Executive officers Current Mark Zuckerberg (Chairman and CEO) Sheryl Sandberg (COO) David Wehner (CFO) Mike Schroepfer (CTO) Former Sean Parker (4%, formerly) Owen Van Natta Gideon Yu Adam D'Angelo Chris Kelly Bret Taylor David Ebersman Notable employees Current Chris Cox (VP of Product) Elliot Schrage (VP of Global Communications, Marketing and Public Policy) Lars Rasmussen (Graph Search director) John Carmack (CTO of Oculus VR) Hugo Barra (VP of Oculus VR) Naomi Gleit (VP of social good) Caryn Marooney (VP of Communications) Former Blake Ross (Director of Product) Ted Ullyot (VP, General Counsel, and Secretary) Matt Cohler Charlie Cheever Randi Zuckerberg Yishan Wong George Hotz Joe Lockhart Andrei Alexandrescu (research scientist) Open source Apache Cassandra Apache Hive Apache Thrift FQL Hack HHVM HipHop for PHP Phabricator React RocksDB Scribe Open Compute Project Tornado (web server) Mass media The Facebook Effect The Accidental Billionaires The Social Network Concepts Activity stream Social graph Friending and following Reblogging Fan-gating Facebook diplomacy Facebook like button Business History Timeline Acquisitions f8 conference IPO Censorship Criticism Litigation Divisions Facebook AI Research Facebook Creative Labs Related Priscilla Chan (wife of Mark Zuckerberg) Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Aquila Internet relay drone . –arty Nov 28 '12 at 22:22 add a comment up vote 1 down vote This is another way to execute multiple fql queries in short span. Stack Overflow. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Retrieved 2012-05-18. –Yuliy May 29 '10 at 6:38 ok found the answer in this open source :code.google.com/p/facebook-cpp-graph-api –user63898 Feb 3 '11 at 7:08 add a comment 5 Answers 5 active oldest votes up vote 31 down vote Here's an example of how to do a FQL query using the Graph API and JavaScript FB.api( { method: 'fql.query', query: 'SELECT uid, firstname, lastname FROM user WHERE uid = ' + someUid }, function(data) { // do something with the response } ); This assumes you've already setup your page according to the Facebook guidelines as shown here - shareimprove this answer answered May 26 '10 at 2:37 mjallday 5,97953761 happyhardik Its a graph api example using javascript with facebook's python-sdk library. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. asked 5 years ago viewed 3,537 times active 5 years ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 1 Invalid API key Exception Facebook Php Sdk FQL Related 0Facebook current UID with FQL0Does Facebook friends sequence remains same while using FQL?0Get only married friends using Graph API2FQL Query to get people who like a page0Facebook FQL query with Graph API Explorer1When fetching friends and friends of friends via FQL, how to ignore private friends list1Facebook android: Tracking friends real time location1Facebook FQL not working under application2Facebook FQL: find friends whose location is within a certain range of coordinates3mutualfriendcount is sometimes null when running an FQL query Hot Network Questions What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? Why play a fretted note while you can play it on an open string? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? How to partially extract zipped huge plain text file? Protection of shell command with string variable ChemicalData returns the correct result for "Sulfuric" but an empty list for "Sulfuric Acid". Tag info. –ROFLwTIME Nov 11 '12 at 14:37 1 ROFLwTIME, thanks for your input and share of experience. Does anyone know how I can do this? Found the answer here with this excellent example: facebook-graph-api facebook-fql shareimprove this question edited Sep 7 '12 at 17:34 raevilman 11018 asked Apr 27 '10 at 14:16 user63898 10.1k49187362 Have you read the Graph API documentation? developers.facebook.com/docs/api –inkedmn Apr 27 '10 at 14:22 2 sure i did and i did not understand how to do it –user63898 Apr 27 '10 at 21:29 3 Using the graph API you cannot. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. rev2018.1.9.28319 . It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . –Raptor Jun 10 '11 at 9:13 2 This doesn't result in a GraphAPI call. shareimprove this answer answered Mar 9 '12 at 14:16 Somnath Muluk 27.4k15161181 add a comment up vote 0 down vote FQL with PHP here I show how to use FQL. i would like to get official doc link, thanks ! –arty Nov 11 '12 at 13:52 1 arty, there really isn't an official doc that I am aware of. Sometimes it is better to not read articles about facebook api issues and look straight at the documentation. FB.api used in this way will make a call to the deprecated REST API. FQL will no longer be available as of August 7, 2016, when Facebook API 2.0 is no longer available.[4] Facebook API versions newer than API 2.0 do not support FQL. i was new to their api when i asked the official link. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . The Graph API is best for getting all of or the most recent items of an object. (May 2012) . ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. "Facebook Query Language (FQL)". your answer helped me very much when i found it. Why? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? How do I make a single face of an object a particle emitter? The Elder Scrolls: What characters became "Gods"? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? What is going on grammatically in the opening line of One Hundred Years of Solitude? "Should the" with subject-verb agreement How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns Hugely important database replete with errors Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? How to write under or over "arrows"? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Why do different elements have different number of isotopes? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long more hot questions question feed . v t e . I tried this in graph API: me/friends?location.id='111501225536407'&fields=location Is something of ^ sort even possible using graph API? facebook-graph-api facebook-fql shareimprove this question asked Jan 8 '13 at 19:04 Jazib 73911435 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote Not that I can see. SELECT statusid,message,time,source FROM status WHERE uid = me() . With multiquery it takes 7 seconds. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. If you wanted to filter those friends by location, you would need to do that on the client side. Facebook Query Language Firstappeared February2007; 10years ago(2007-02) Platform Facebook Platform Website developers.facebook.com Influenced by SQL 5a02188284
letras para facebook y chatfacebook chat windows xp free downloadapparaitre hors ligne sur facebook samsung galaxy s3facebook blocked someone for mefacebook app wont load pictureshack free facebook password no downloadfacebook apps 5800 nokiafacebook chat dunloadhow to download facebook threadpassword change in facebook account

Mer 10 Jan - 00:51 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 00:51 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Chevaliers d honneur Index du Forum » EVENEMENTS » Le Tournoi d'Argent Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation